31.07.2013 Mambo Kurt
Wacken Open Air XXIV
Like nearly each year, also this time a visit at the self-proclaimed "King Of Heimorgel" may not be missing. Wildly thrown together a colorful bouquet of great classics in a very unconventional interpretation was presented like Rammstein's "Engel" or Scooter's "Maria (I Like It Loud"). For this no large show on stage was mounted. Center of all was the master of keys itself and his instrument. This was only displaced several times on stage to allow the audience another perspective on the artist. Some additionally preserved the honour to dance on stage with Mambo Kurt and his lovely trainee.
Overall just the right portion of trash to let a wonderful day die away.
- Mother (Danzig cover)
- Engel (Rammstein cover)
- Krawall Und Remmi Demmi (Deichkind cover)
- Paradise City (Guns N’ Roses cover)
- Killing In The Name (Rage Against The Machine cover)
- Das Geht Ab (Die Atzen cover)
- Maria (I Like It Loud) (Scooter cover)
- Sing Hallelujah! (Dr. Alban cover)
- I Follow Rivers (Lykke Li cover)
- Mexico (Böhse Onkelz cover)
- Zu Spät (Die Ärzte cover)
- The Final Countdown (Europe cover)
Homepage of the German artist Mambo Kurt.
|Wacken Open Air|
Homepage of the Wacken Open Air Festival at Wacken (Germany).